Description of the issue
I have added the step Android Build for UI testing and Virtual device testing and this order.
I run them at the end of the workflow and I have actually tried other configurations as well but in all the cases the step Virtual device testing fails with the error:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ‘:app:connectedDebugAndroidTest’.
> com.android.builder.testing.api.DeviceException: No connected devices!
Running on Bitrise with the “Android and Docker on Ubuntu 16.04” stack
The step “Virtual device testing” version 1.0.5 is failing when running the task
- _Does a “Rebuild” help? NO
- _Does a rebuild without caches help? NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : every time
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : since we started using this step.