Timeout after update Provisioning Profiles

Hello, I’m Karlo Marin, an IOS developer, my team was using Bitrise to distribute our builds since half year ago, and all went fine, but recently we’re having problems to send a build, the only one thing that I modified it was update the provisioning profile, because were invalids by add a new device’s UDID, but after that the build’s times goes so high that throws a time out at 99% so we gain 10 minutes more but even there failed again by a timeout so I saw we had a stack configuration which near gonna be removed (xcode 9.2x, on macOS 10.12 Sierra ) so I changed to the nearest option which not be depricated (xcode 9.4x on macOS 10.13 High Sierra), but I didn’t realize any change. so just after the archive prints “Exporting ipa from the archive…” prints the Custom export options plist and this last line
[10:26:51] set -o pipefail && xcodebuild “-exportArchive” “-archivePath” “/var/folders/90/5stft2v13fb_m_gv3c8x9nwc0000gn/T/__archive__928042437/Dagm8.xcarchive” “-exportPath” “/var/folders/90/5stft2v13fb_m_gv3c8x9nwc0000gn/T/__export__438835808” “-exportOptionsPlist” “/Users/vagrant/deploy/export_options.plist” | xcpretty

So do you have any idea why is happening and so suddenly? doesn’t seems to be an important factor.
Thanks, greetings

Hi @FavioMarin,

I’m really sorry to hear about these issues starting. Can you please send us a build URL to be able to look into what you’re experiencing?

Sure bitce, this is the last buld, but lately i’ve been having problems to see the details. I hope you can

Hmm, this also seems like a browser related issue which we could sort out easier on our on-site chat, could you contact us there as well? :slight_smile:

Also, this configuration at first glance seems ambitious for a free plan, do you happen to have an example of the same workflow completing in under 10 minutes?

About contact you by chat I will.

About a build under 10 minutes, no never could be, in fact even on xcode and testfight was under the 20 minutes, 20 minutes were i was blocked so for that reason we choose made it with Bitrise. Also as I’ve written, aat least 2-3 weeks ago we didn’t have any problem building, archiving and sending a build throw Bitrise.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.