SHIP addon does not work

We reported an issue with your SHIP addon in September 2020. For details please refer to Ticket ID 6887. We’ve been waiting for 7 months already and have not heard back from anyone with a proper ETA on fixing this.

We did as you asked, and it still isn’t working. Notes from our dev team is as follows :

1. We modified versions of the “Xcode Archive & Export for iOS” step to latest version i.e. 2.8.6 and “Deploy to Bitrise.io” step to latest version i.e. 1.10.0.

2. Changed the parameter compress from “true” to “false” in “Deploy to Bitrise.io” step.

3. We have successfully generate an .ipa in build #23 and build #24 of app “Bitrise - Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery - iOS & Android Build Automation” as Bitrise “ship” requires an individual .ipa/.apk file , not compressed(.zip) file.

I apologize for the delay. Please be aware that Ship is still in Beta. Due to limited resources, we can’t prioritize issues for Beta features at this time and recommend that Ship not be used for production.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.