The Google play deploy step failed with this error:
Write failed: Broken pipe
The build failed but actually the deploy to google play store was successful.
Where did the issue happen?
Android & Docker, on Ubuntu 16.04
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- _Does a “Rebuild” help? YES
- _Does a rebuild without caches help? didn’t try
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : sporadically
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO newer version
- When did the issue start? : today
Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC by following our local debug guide? Please follow at least the first section (“Testing with a full clean git clone”) to make sure to test the state of the code what bitrise.io will get when it does a git clone in the clean environment! If possible please note which sections you tried.
Can it be reproduced by running the build locally, after doing a new git clone of the repository into the
/tmp directory and running the build from there with the Bitrise CLI ( Bitrise CLI )? If no, can it be reproduced with Docker (using the same docker images / environment we use on bitrise.io)? Related guide: Redirecting… .