Force gradle Version on Hybrid Stacks

Bitrise Build Issue Report template

Description of the issue

My build (same code and steps) works on 03-july, but now, fails.

Please describe the issue here

July build runs gradle 4.8.1. Actual build runs gradle 4.9! Why ?

It´s possible force gradle 4.8.1 ?

Environment:

osx-vs4mac-stable

Where did the issue happen?

Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?

E.g.: ionic-archive @1.2.4

Reproducibility

• Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : YES
  • Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the Cache:Pull and Cache:Push steps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the Settings tab of the app. : YES (i not use cache)
  • Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Every time
  • Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : YES
  • When did the issue start? : 14-aug

Build log

build ok: Bitrise - Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery - iOS & Android Build Automation
build failed: Bitrise - Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery - iOS & Android Build Automation

Hi @viktorbenei.
Can someone help me?

Hi @ippMobile,
Sorry for the long delay in response! Checking the failed build logs, I would think that the issue is not caused by having the wrong version of gradle but by an issue with the analytics plugin itself. You can check this thread: https://github.com/danwilson/google-analytics-plugin/issues/531 and also in this thread: https://github.com/danwilson/google-analytics-plugin/issues/525 There’s a workaround mentioned in the thread.
It should be possible to do what they mention in the thread by adding an ionic-prepare step (this would download all the needed plugins) after that add a script step to update the plugin.xml and after the script step add the ionic-archive step with the Should remove platforms as prepare step? input set to false.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.