Codesigndoc fails du export distribution profile

I am using codesigndoc to export my certificates and provisioning profiles. Everything’s good for development builds but codesigndoc doesn’t seem to find/export the required provisioning profile for my app store distribution build. The app is using an auto generated provisioning profile by Xcode with an wildcard identifier. The development team is the same for dev/distribution.
If I manually add the distribution provisioning profile, it works. Is there a solution to get this working with codesigndoc as well?

1 Like

Hi @matthias.buchetics,
the current version of codesigndoc exports the codesignfiles used for archiving your project, then it searches for distribution profiles based on your project’s bundle ids and based on the archive profile’s team id.

We are working on the new version of codesigndoc, which will give you more controls about which codesign files to export.

1 Like

Hi @matthias.buchetics,
we released a new version of codesigndoc, this version should collect your distribution codesigning files correctly, please try it out and let me know how does it work for you!

1 Like

Works great, it exported both distribution (app-store) and development profiles & certificates successfully.

1 Like

Glad to hear, thanks for reporting @matthias.buchetics! :slight_smile: