Codesigndoc can't find any certificate for the app-store export method

Hi, we’re using codesigndoc to upload the code signing certificates to Bitrise (don’t need profiles as we’re using the auto provisioning profile step) using the codesigndoc scan xcode --certs-only command.

When it comes to the “Select the ip export method” step, we can select development fine, but when we try any other method (app-store, ad-hoc) it says:

We couldn’t find any certificate for the app-store export method

I have a valid Apple Distribution certificate available in Xcode (Xcode > Preferences > Apple ID > Manage Certificates).

What am I doing wrong here? I’ve followed the Bitrise docs correctly as far as I’m aware, but they don’t mention Distribution certificates. It’s worked fine on other apps in Bitrise but isn’t working for this app for some reason.

Thanks

Hello @BenMechen :wave:

Do you have a Recreate User Schemes step in your workflow? Can you please send us the log file or the URL of the related build and also enable Support Access on the Settings tab of the app ( Enabling the Bitrise Support user for your app | Bitrise DevCenter ) so that we can take a more in-depth look? :slight_smile:

Hi, so this issue is outside of a Bitrise workflow - the issue is with Bitrise’s codesigndoc tool (or our certificates). I’ve enabled support access and here’s a link to one of our builds, but I’m not sure how much use it will be. We don’t have a Recreate User Schemes step in our workflow.

Thanks, Ben

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.