Description of the issue
I’m trying to use automatic signing in my iOS app. Previously I used manual signing and the “Certificate and profile installer” step, but now I’ve changed to the “iOS Auto Provision” step. As I see it they both use the
$BITRISE_CERTIFICATE_URL secret for accessing my uploaded certificates. But when using “iOS Auto Provision” the
$BITRISE_CERTIFICATE_URL seems empty. It gives me the following error:
This happens for a project using the “Xcode 11.4.x, on macOS 10.15.3 (Catalina)” stack and in the “iOS Auto Provision” step version 1.5.2.
- Does a “Rebuild” help? : NO
- Does a rebuild without caches help? : NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Every time
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO (happened on the latest version)
- When did the issue start? : The first time I used the step
Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC by following our local debug guide? Please follow at least the first section (“Testing with a full clean git clone”) to make sure to test the state of the code what bitrise.io will get when it does a git clone in the clean environment! If possible please note which sections you tried.
This is an issue with an empty secret. Can’t see how this can be reproduced locally.