❌ error: No profiles for 'X' were found: Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'x'. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing

Bitrise Build Issue Report template

:x: error: No profiles for ‘com.totem.milinus’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching ‘com.totem.milinus’. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing, pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild. (in target ‘Milinus’ from project ‘Milinus’)

Description of the issue

i get this issue every time i try to run a build knowing that i uploaded all the certificates and that the certificate import step checks with no issues can i get some help please

Hello,

Can you provide a build url and enable support access? If you would prefer, you can open a support ticket and provide.

It is difficult to tell without knowing what method/step you are using for code signing, but it would seem that you should enable automatic signing in your project.

cathy

Hello i allowed access and here’s the url Bitrise - Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery - iOS & Android Build Automation
thanks you in advance