Allow for multiple matches in step-custom-test-results-export step

GitHub - bitrise-steplib/step-custom-test-results-export step currently allows only for a single file match/upload, according to Test result search pattern input parameter. Is there a reason multiple matches are not allowed?

Also, it seems the Test Reports add-on can already interpret multiple files - see attached screenshot.

The use case I am looking at is that I have multiple UI tests XML reports and I would like to upload all of them under a single group.

Faced with this too.
We have an Android project with multiple modules and run tests for all modules at once via script or Gradle test step.

It does not makes sense for us to use “Android Unit Test” step as it then has to be setup for every specific module and/or flavor, plus if any new module appears someone would need to manually add it on Bitrise which makes it even more complex.

But unfortunately, this issue is one of interesting surprises we faced when switched to Bitrise, because with other systems such tests reports were parsed automatically from modules and aggregated in results without any extra work.

It is possible to write some Gradle task to aggregate all of such reports in single file and there are even plugins for this even from Gradle:
https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/test_report_aggregation_plugin.html
But currently it does not support Android and also it is only needed for Bitrise as CI, not much value for a dev team, because for devs it is more convenient to have reports per module, but not aggregated in some different place.

It is a bit strange that it is not supported, especially when it is a default behavior of Junit for multi module projects and most of mature Android projects are multi module.