Notable changes on Intel:
- Xcode 14.0 Release Candidate is present on the Intel stack
- Please note, that the default value of CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED of resource bundle changed to YES in Xcode 14 that might cause code signing issues. Please see the suggested workaround in the linked thread
- macOS SDK was reverted back by Apple to 12.3 (21E226). All the previous Xcode 14.0 beta versions had 13.0 (22A5321d) SDK
- Please check your target simulator devices, as there are many changes in the available simulators, multiple iPhones simulator versions were excluded in this version, while the Apple Watch SE, Series 8 and Ultra devices appeared. The exact change list is in the system report
- ionic/cli version was updated to 6.20.1
- appcenter-cli version was updated to 2.11.0
- react-native version was updated to 0.70.0
- Deploy to App Store Connect with Deliver (deploy-to-itunesconnect-deliver) is not working on Xcode 14 RC Stack, please use Deploy to App Store Connect - Application Loader
(deploy-to-itunesconnect-application-loader) instead. We are looking into providing a solution.
To select these Stacks you just have to open your app on [bitrise.io](https://www.bitrise.io),
go to the
Workflow tab (Workflow Editor), and on the
Stack tab select the
Xcode 14.0.x option and your next build will start on the corresponding stack.
- Note: you can now select separate stacks for separate workflows!
Read more at: https://blog.bitrise.io/per-workflow-stack-selection-is-here.
- You can find the system reports here:
[CI] System report: osx-xcode-14.0.x by bitrise-infrabot · Pull Request #560 · bitrise-io/bitrise.io · GitHub you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
- _Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: discuss.bitrise.io/t/281([How are the bitrise.io stacks updated and with what frequency? What's the stack deprecation / removal policy?]