Xcode 14.0 GA released on Intel!
Notable changes on Intel:
- Xcode 14.0 GA is present on the Intel stack
- Please note, that the default value of CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED of resource bundle changed to YES in Xcode 14 that might cause code signing issues. Please see the suggested workaround in the linked thread
- Please check your target simulator devices, as there are many changes in the available simulators, we added back quite a few simulators to x-code versions. The exact change list is in the system report
- mechanize (2.5.1) have been added
- mime-types (1.25.1) have been added
- net-http-digest_auth (1.4.1) have been added
- ntlm-http (0.1.1) have been added
- terminal-table (1.4.5) have been added
- trash (0.2.1) have been added
- webrobots (0.1.2) have beed added
To select these Stacks you just have to open your app on [bitrise.io](https://www.bitrise.io),
go to the
Workflow tab (Workflow Editor), and on the
Stack tab select the
Xcode 14.0.x option and your next build will start on the corresponding stack.
Note: you can now select separate stacks for separate workflows!
Read more at: https://blog.bitrise.io/per-workflow-stack-selection-is-here.
You can find the system reports here:
If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: [discuss.bitrise.io/t/281.](How are the bitrise.io stacks updated and with what frequency? What's the stack deprecation / removal policy?](How are the bitrise.io stacks updated and with what frequency? What's the stack deprecation / removal policy?)._)