Xcode 14.0 Release Candidate update on M1!
Note: We are also working on the Intel Xcode 14.0 release, we need to change the macOS version on that stack as Apple requires Monterey 12.5. In the meantime the 14.0 Intel builds are still powered by Xcode 14.0 beta 6 until we communicate the Intel Release Candidate update.
Notable changes on M1:
- Xcode 14.0 Release Candidate is present on the M1 stack
- Please note, that the default value of CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED of resource bundle changed to YES in Xcode 14 that might cause code signing issues. Please see the suggested workaround in the linked thread
- macOS SDK was reverted back by Apple to 12.3 (21E226). All the previous Xcode 14.0 beta versions had 13.0 (22A5321d) SDK
- Please check your target simulator devices, as there are many changes in the available simulators, multiple iPhones simulator versions were excluded in this version, while the Apple Watch SE, Series 8 and Ultra devices appeared. The exact change list is in the system report
- @ionic/cli version was updated to 6.20.1
- appcenter-cli version was updated to 2.11.0
- react-native version was updated to 0.70.0
- Deploy to App Store Connect with Deliver (deploy-to-itunesconnect-deliver) is not working on Xcode 14 RC Stack, please use Deploy to App Store Connect - Application Loader
(deploy-to-itunesconnect-application-loader) instead. We are looking into providing a solution.
To select these Stacks you just have to open your app on [bitrise.io](https://www.bitrise.io),
go to the
Workflow tab (Workflow Editor), and on the
Stack tab select the
Xcode 14.0.x option and your next build will start on the corresponding stack.
Note: you can now select separate stacks for separate workflows!
Read more at: https://blog.bitrise.io/per-workflow-stack-selection-is-here.
You can find the system reports here:
If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: [discuss.bitrise.io/t/281.](How are the bitrise.io stacks updated and with what frequency? What's the stack deprecation / removal policy?](How are the bitrise.io stacks updated and with what frequency? What's the stack deprecation / removal policy?)._)