Xcode 14.0 Golden Master released on M1!
Notable changes on Intel:
- Xcode 14.0 Golden Master is present on the M1 stack
- Please note, that the default value of CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED of resource bundle changed to YES in Xcode 14 that might cause code signing issues. Please see the suggested workaround in the linked thread
- Please check your target simulator devices, as there are many changes in the available simulators, we added back quite a few simulators to x-code versions. The exact change list is in the system report
- mechanize (2.5.1) have been added
- mime-types (1.25.1) have been added
- net-http-digest_auth (1.4.1) have been added
- ntlm-http (0.1.1) have been added
- terminal-table (1.4.5) have been added
- trash (0.2.1) have been added
- webrobots (0.1.2) have beed added
To select these Stacks you just have to open your app on bitrise.io,
go to the
Workflow tab (Workflow Editor), and on the
Stack tab select the
Xcode 14.0.x option and your next build will start on the corresponding stack.
Note: you can now select separate stacks for separate workflows!
Read more at: https://blog.bitrise.io/per-workflow-stack-selection-is-here
You can find the system reports here:
If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
_Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: discuss.bitrise.io/t/281