Unable to sign in or reset password

Unable to sign in or reset password.
User name: ayachamaneni

Issue 1: I am accessing https://app.bitrise.io/dashboard/ I am not able to sign into the website.
Issue 2: I tried to chose forgot password option, but I am not getting password reset email to.

I can access this discussion forum without any issue.

0 Likes

Any update on this? I am currently using my company / org application from personal account.

0 Likes

Any updaate on this. I am facing issue with my corporate account(ayachamaneni). I am connecting from my personal account ayachamaneni_per.

0 Likes

Hi @ayachamaneni_per and @ayachamaneni,

Sorry about the issue! Please contact us directly in an e-mail at letsconnect@bitrise.io

We need to see how you are not able to log into the website. Please take screenshot for us with both the error and the responses visible in your browsers console.

Please make absolutely sure that you have not received this e-mail in your spam either because we are not aware of any issues regarding that.

0 Likes

Hello,

Can you please open a ticket with support:

I think it might be better to use a support ticket as we may need to get personal information that probably shouldn’t be on the public forum.

THANKS!

0 Likes

I have decided to take this ticket forward in one channel - using bitrise-support. Not emailing letsconnect@bitrise.io

I created a support ticket. rao.avi789@gmail.com is the email id I created ticket from.

0 Likes