Step "Xcode Build for testing for iOS" fails with error about profile, but it's correct

Hi,

I’m testing iOS device testing feature, but the step for building is failing. At the same time regular step are working. Profile and certificate is submitted and correct.
Error 1:

No profile for team ‘…JJ8G’ matching ‘My Schema’ found: Xcode couldn’t find any provisioning profiles matching ‘…JJ8G/My Schema’. Install the profile (by dragging and dropping it onto Xcode’s dock item) or select a different one in the General tab of the target editor. (in target ‘My Schema’)
error: Signing for “My SchemaUITests” requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor. (in target ‘My SchemaUITests’)

Error 2:

The iOS deployment target is set to 12.1, but the range of supported deployment target versions for this platform is 8.0 to 12.0. (in target ‘My SchemaUITests’)

Would be glad to any ideas where to investigate.

Thanks,

Hello @alexander.g

Could you chck in your xcode if the UITest scheme has the proper code signing setup?
also could you please send us the url of the build so we can check the whole log for some more details?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.