I don’t know if this is an issue or an evolution but I would like to raise an unexpected behaviour.
We try to enable outgoing webhooks on our online environment. But we notice statuses are different between outgoing webhooks and build api.
Based on Build API, statuses are :
- status=0: Not finished yet.
- status=1: Build finished, with success (status_text=success).
- status=2: Build finished, with error (status_text=error).
- status=3: Build was aborted (status_text=aborted).
Whereas when I configure outgoing webhooks, my server only receives:
- status=0: Not finished yet + Build was aborted
- status=1: Build finished, with success
- status=2: Build finished, with error
aborted status does not seem to be handled by outgoing webhook.
Moreover, in outgoing webhook response, there is not
status_text field whereas it could be relevant especially for status 0 because there is not