Spot usage with yearly payment plan

I am on an annual payment plan with Teams Tier 3.
I have already used 3,000 credits and can no longer build.
I usually use no more than 2,000 credits and would like to use more than 3,000 credits just now.
Is there any other way other than upgrading to Team Tier 4 since I normally do not exceed 2,000 credits?

Hi there,

My name is Albert from the Bitrise support team and thank you for getting in contact today. I see you have a question regarding credits for your organization.

We are more than happy to assist you with this. I will add free credits to your account so you are able to build again. You will be able to see the change in your dashboard. If you have any other questions for us please let me know.

Thanks,
Albert

@AlbertMoody
Hello Albert.

Thank you for your response. It was very helpful.
I still think that in this case, there is no way to do it in the current situation.
Can you consider raising the cap on pay-as-you-go credits or other methods to be prepared in the future?
I think this is an irregular case.

@AlbertMoody
Hello Albert.

Let me ask an additional question.
I believe the 2,000 credits are scheduled to be awarded on 2/13/2023, but as of yet, they have not been awarded.
Is there a difference in the timing of the grant?

Sorry for replying so many times.
We have just received confirmation that the credit has been granted.
Therefore, there is no problem with the credit granting.

Hi AlbertMoody

I have checked the Billing History and it does not show the additional cost for the 3,000 credits used.
I believe this is caused by the additional 500 credits you have added this time. Is there any possibility that this matter will affect the availability of the service?
Also, what happens to the additional charges when I had used 3,000 credits?