I’m trying to improve the build time for the pull request builds but I can’t get less than 40-50 minutes.
Our project have the next settings:
- Pods uploaded to avoid pod install.
- Dsym’s generation disabled.
- No code optimization for swift and gcc.
- disable indexing.
- enable xcode parallel tasks.
- set maximum tasks by number of cores.
- we are using Bitrise cache push/pull for Xcode derived data but I think that has no sense because I’ve read the cache between different branches is not working. is right ?
are we missing something configuration ?
Can we increase the number of cores of the machine using a different plan ?