iOS build taking too much time

Bitrise Build Issue Report template

Description of the issue

Please describe the issue here
Hi,

I’m trying to build an iOS react-native app, everything is setup fine, it’s working for android, but the iOS build is taking too much time and the build is automaticly aborded because i’m on the free plan.
I’ve done everything to opimize the build time : Setting up the bitrise cache, uploaded the Pods folder, so it doesn’t have to install it, I have disabled the bitcode recompile, but nothing of this helps, the Xcode Archive step is taking too much time.

What else can I do please ?

Environment:

Where did the issue happen?

If on Bitrise.io: which stack? If not on Bitrise.io: on what operating system? (Plus any other information you can share)

On Bitrise : Xcode 11.1.x, on macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave)

Reproducibility

• Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
  • Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the Cache:Pull and Cache:Push steps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the Settings tab of the app. : NO
  • Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Every time
  • Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
  • When did the issue start? :
1 Like

Hi there!

Can you include an URL or a logfile so we can take a look at these builds? Also consider the difference in environments, so if your build locally takes 10-20 minutes or more, that might be difficult to fit into the free tier limit on Bitrise.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.