How to retry payment

I received “Your Payment Has Been Declined” mail.
I wanna retry and pay.
Please tell me what should I do.
thanks

1 Like

Thanks for asking this here @shoya!

To retry the payment, you don’t have to do anything, except in the case if your subscription was terminated.

In general this is how the payment system works:

1. The payment system tries to charge the specified credit card when the billing cycle ends
  2. If the payment fails, our system sends you an email, but does not terminate your subscription
  3. The payment system automatically retries the payment after a while or when you change your credit card / payment details
  4. After a couple of retries (after about 3 days) the system terminates the subscription and sends you an email about it.

So, if you corrected the billing details / issue before the subscription would be actually terminated, you don’t have to do anything, the payment system will automatically retry and won’t terminate the subscription if it can process the payment. Only after about 4-5 retries, ~3 days after the first failed payment will it terminate the subscription.

If the subscription would be terminated all you have to do is: fix the billing issue (e.g. update your billing details / CC number if required) and then activate a new subscription, the same way you activated the subscription initially.

If you have any questions, just let us know!

Thank you for supporting us, and Happy Building! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I want to change my billing details, but i can’t do it, because all billing card fields are disable at the moment. What should i need to do?

Hi @navita!

Can you explain, preferably through a screenshot, what do you mean by the billing cards fields being disabled? What are you experiencing?

Hi I am navita, Thanks for your reply.
Yes on click of edit billing button, it looks like below. Their is no editable field for card details

Hi @digdev,

Thanks for your report! Something is definitely missing from this screen, the web team is taking a look and I’ll keep you updated, sorry for the inconvenience!

Sure Thanks

The fix is live, the fields should be back online, thanks for the patience!

Wooohooo thanks for this. Now I can see it. Really appreciate. Thanks for your quick efforts and response. You made my day. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Don’t mention it, thanks for your understanding!