Group triggered workflows into on one "build"

Description of the feature request

Instead of having one entry for each triggered build when using “Bitrise start build” it would be nice if they where grouped into one build since they all depend on each other.

Use case / for what or how I would use it

Today lets say you have a “Bitrise start build” that triggers 3 separate builds “linting”, “unittest”, “uitests”.

You will then get something like this:
* status - some-branch-name - workflow
* Running - my-branch-name - trigger
* Running - my-branch-name - linting
* On hold - my-branch-name - unittest
* On hold - my-branch-name - uitest

I my mind it would be better to get something like this:
* status - some-branch-name - workflow
* Running - my-branch-name - trigger, linting, unittest, uitest
and when selecting you build you could get a new view that displays each separate build/workflow.

Maybe this is already possible, but I have at least not been able to find it :slight_smile:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Parallel Builds: trigger multiple workflows (builds) at the same time - build stages - fan-out fan-in support

I’ll merge this into Parallel Builds: trigger multiple workflows (builds) at the same time - build stages - fan-out fan-in support as these will be covered by that feature and that has more votes.

Thanks for the infos & details @Torsph and feel free to vote on Parallel Builds: trigger multiple workflows (builds) at the same time - build stages - fan-out fan-in support to bump its priority! :wink: