Failed to commit edit, error: googleapi: got HTTP response code 502 with body: <!DOCTYPE html>

Hi everyone,
Today my bitrise build fail at the step:

Committing edit
Failed to commit edit, error: googleapi: got HTTP response code 502 with body: <!DOCTYPE html>

I dont know if anyone having the same issue like me because yesterday it was working well, it seem the issue come from Google, plus I didn’t change anything since yesterday
However, the build was successfully uploaded to the Google Play and run normally when I download it to my phone…that’s weird

Thanks and regards,

2 Likes

Hi, I have the same issue. I run the build yesterday and today the issue is still here.

1 Like

Hi! Same issue here, happened yesterday and this morning. I’m running another build to check if it’s still happening.

I’m having the same issue here. Any news?

Hi, I’m having the same issue since 21/01/2020

Hi everyone, :wave:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Our team is looking into this as we speak. In the meantime, several users have reported the APK is still uploaded even though the build fails.

Can you please double-check if that’s the case on your end as well? I will update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Thank you,
Kata

Hi everyone! :wave:

The step seems to be working again! Other users are reporting that they no longer see the error and we are also not able to reproduce the issue on our end anymore.

Could you please check if you are still seeing the issue?

Thank you for your patience again,
Kata

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.