The time to prepare a build was stable at around 90 seconds. Between the 13th and 15th of October 2018 this time jumped to around 120 seconds. It stays at 120 seconds since then. The stack (osx-xcode-10.0.x) and stack_config_type (elite1) didn’t changed in that time frame.
Preparation time calculation: Difference between “started_on_worker_at” and “environment_prepare_finished_at”.
stack_identifier: osx-xcode-10.0.x, osx-xcode-10.1.x
app: Bitrise - Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery - iOS & Android Build Automation
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
No step. The issue occours while preparing the environment.
- every build on osx-xcode-10.0.x and osx-xcode-10.1.x stacks since mid of October 2018.
- trigger a build on osx-xcode-10.0.x or osx-xcode-10.1.x
- wait until the build finishes
- get started_on_worker_at and environment_prepare_finished_at from the API (https://api.bitrise.io/v0.1/apps//builds)
- calculate the time interval between started_on_worker_at and environment_prepare_finished_at