Email from Apple after deploy: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing

After deploy to iTunes Connect / TestFlight Apple sent an email:

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for “X”. To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

Solution: please make sure that you deploy an AppStore signed IPA to the AppStore / iTunes Connect / TestFlight!

In some cases the upload of a non AppStore signed IPA succeeds, but the IPA will eventually rejected.

What you have to know is that only AppStore signed IPAs can are accepted and can be distributed through App Store / iTunes Connect / TestFlight!

If you need help with how you can set the right signing for the IPA, please see this How To guide:

For xcode 9 & 9.1 its still happening - I am using Deploy to iTunes Connect / TestFlight (with Shenzhen).
(Native iOS app: swift & objC)
Do I need to change anything in my workflow?

@ramsay please fill out an issue report at #issues:build-issues; without the logs and infos it’s hard to say what might be the cause. There should be no issue, we don’t know about any, but the thing I described in the solution above (Email from Apple after deploy: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing) still applies.

This is happening to our build now in Xcode 15.3. Nothing else has changed. Its App Store profiles getting used in the workflow.
Is there a new issue or a known fix?

Hi @andrecrabb - thanks for reaching out.

I will ask the team, but to my knowledge this is an old issue.

Can you please raise a support ticket here https://support.bitrise.io/hc/en-us/requests/new and a member of the support team will investigate.

Please also enable support access so they can look at your app - Enabling the Bitrise Support Access for your app - Bitrise Docs

Thank you!

Thanks, I have opened the ticket.

1 Like