How would I go about changing my personal connected GitHub account to another GitHub Organization account? I plan to move the repository Bitrise is currently building from my personal account to the new organization where I want Bitrise to continue building the repository.
Do you want to replace the connected GitHub account of your Bitrise.io account with a new GitHub account, or do you want to change the “API communication” user (the one bitrise.io uses when it communicates with external services) to another one?
How to change your Bitrise.io account’s connected GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab/… account
- Go to your Account Settings
- On the left side turn off the connection (click on the toggle)
- Now make sure that you’re signed in in that browser with the right GitHub/Bitbucket/… account - the one you’re signed in with will be connected! (You can of course use a new incognito browser window too, just to be sure).
- Turn the toggle back on. This will connect the GitHub/Bitbucket/… account you’re signed in with in the same browser to your bitrise.io account (the one you’re signed in with)!
- Open the app on bitrise.io
- Go to the Team tab
- Go to the Service credential User section
- In the dropdown select the team member whos connected GitHub account you want to use for communication between bitrise.io and GitHub/Bitbucket/…
If you have any questions, just let us know!