Builds keep running

Bitrise Build Issue Report template

Description of the issue

Hi, I’ve seen in the last couple of days that the builds are never finishing for some reason and they timeout after the 90 minutes limite, when I go in to the logs, I see that all the steps run, but the build just keeps running :slight_smile:

Environment:

Where did the issue happen?

macOS 11.2 with Xcode 12.5

Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?

None, they all complete with the expected results

Reproducibility

• Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
  • Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the Cache:Pull and Cache:Push steps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the Settings tab of the app. : This doesn’t seem cached related
  • Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : every time
  • Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
  • When did the issue start? : Seems like last week

Local reproduction

Haven’t tried, but the workflow hasn’t changed and it works, except the build never actually finishes :frowning:

Build log

I don’t think pasting the full log makes much sense since all the steps finished, the last step ran at 15:19:49 and 30 minutes later the build was still in a running state

Im currently seeing the same issue on Xcode 12.4 on Catalina. The build seems to have been stuck after the final step (caching) but it is already reported as completed.

Hello @alayacare_humberto :wave:

Can you please enable Support Access on the Settings tab of the app ( Enabling the Bitrise Support user for your app | Bitrise DevCenter ) so that we can take a more in-depth look? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.