Building error - Ionic iOS - code signing - no profile matching

Hello. I am trying to build cordova / ionic / ios project
But my builds are always failed. I tried different profiles.
I used "bash -l -c “$(curl -sfL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bitrise-tools/codesigndoc/master/_scripts/install_wrap.sh)” to get required Provisioning Profiles.
If I build and archive through Xcode - its successfully created ipa.
Sorry for bad English.

Example of error:
“No profile matching ‘my_identifier’ found: Xcode couldn’t find a profile matching ‘my_identifier’. Install the profile (by dragging and dropping it onto Xcode’s dock item) or select a different one in the General tab of the target editor.”

Hi @asmihaylov,

Can you check this guide, especially the iOS code signing notes, and let us know if that helps?

@viktorbenei thanks, i have some progress…
when archived build submitted to itunes connect i have some error:

9:27:18]: This might take a few minutes. Please don’t interrupt the script.
[09:29:46]: [Transporter Error Output]: ERROR ITMS-90161: “Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle MY_BUNDLE_ID [Payload/bundle_name] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal.”

trying to do something with profiles…

This combination means that you signed the app with a non App Store code signing. Make sure that you sign the app with App Store code signing, otherwise you can’t upload that app (IPA) to the App Store (nor to iTunes Connect TestFlight).

Related How To guide:

i change Xcode Archive for iOS settings:
Force code signing with Identity —> iPhone Distribution
and now its ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for reporting and Happy Building! :wink:

1 Like