Build timeout for a basic react native workflow on the Xcode Archive & Export for iOS step

Bitrise Build Issue Report template

Description of the issue

I have a basic react native workflow only for IOS. I am able to successfully run it locally via the bitrise cli. When running build in the bitrise GUI, I get a timeout. Locally the full process takes around 13 minutes. I even removed tests, to ensure only the bare-minimum steps run:

git clone -> npm install -> pod install -> bump version number -> get signing and provisioning -> xcode archive -> upload to bitrise

It times out on the “xcode archive and export for iOS” step, consistently. Does this mean that the free tier isn’t sufficient to run this basic flow, or could there be an issue with the configuration?

Environment:

development, React Native

Reproducibility

• Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
  • Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the Cache:Pull and Cache:Push steps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the Settings tab of the app. : NO
  • Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Everytime
  • Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
  • When did the issue start? : From initial attempts after trying out bitrise

Local reproduction

Works fine locally, builds in ~13 minutes.

Build log

build log: https://app.bitrise.io/build/547824fc3f923a66#?tab=log

Hi @vicfrolov ,

Thank you for your patience. Could you please enable the support access for me? I need this to be able to check your build log. Thank you in advance!

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Robert Gacsi
Senior Customer Engineer

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.