Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles which triggers from Pull Request

Hello,
I’m been testing out different workflows and triggers for the last few days.
My iOS project has two schemes - Production and Staging.
When a Push occurs on GitHub, the Primary workflow is triggered which builds and submits the Production scheme to Test Flight and App Store review.
When a Pull Request occurs on GitHub, the Staging workflow is triggered which builds and submits the Staging scheme to Test Flight.

I’ve found that when the Pull Request trigger is initiated and tries to build the Staging scheme, the following errors are seen:

error: There are no accounts registered with Xcode. Add your developer account to Xcode (in target 'App' from project 'App')
error: No profiles for 'com.Company.App-Staging' were found: Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'com.Company.App-Staging'. (in target 'App' from project 'App')

I’ve also tried to use GitHub Push to trigger the Staging workflow (which builds the Staging scheme), and that does work.

I’ve enabled Support Access if that helps find the issue.
This is the APP URL - Bitrise - Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery - iOS & Android Build Automation

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.