Builds on XCode 9 are failing with: “Failed to create target code sign properties mapping, error: failed to unmarshal output:
> attempted to initialize an object with an unknown UUID.
133780001E675A5B0004FE3B for attribute:
files. This can be the result of a merge and the unknown UUID is being discarded.” error.
Where did the issue happen?
On Bitrise.io, stack: Xcode 9.0.x, on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- If you have multiple different build configurations (workflows), does the issue affect all/more than one? : YES
- If it’s an issue which happens sporadically, what’s the frequency? (e.g. Once a day ; about x% of the builds) : 100%
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : After upgrading to XCode 9 stack