Xcode 15 Beta 2 is now available on the Xcode 15.0.x with edge updates stack, as well as on the Xcode Edge stack.
- Xcode 15 Beta 2 is available, replacing Beta 1.
- Default Ruby version has changed from 2.7.6 to 3.2.2 according to the deprecation plan.
- Ruby versions are now managed via asdf. During the transition period, both
asdfare installed and can be used, but we recommend migrating to
asdf, which also manages Node.js and Go versions on the stacks.
- Note: ASDF now handles both
.node-versionfiles. If your repo has any of these files with a version that is not preinstalled, you can manually install the requested version with
asdf install ruby versionand
asdf install nodejs version.
- Each installed iOS simulator runtime now has a device named “Bitrise iOS default”. This name is constant across all runtime versions, but the real device type changes based on the iOS version. You can use this device name in test steps and destination specifiers and be sure that it’s going to be available across all Xcode and runtime versions.
- swift-format is now preinstalled
cmake;126.96.36.19988404Android SDK package is now preinstalled
- OpenUPM CLI is now preinstalled
- Only the built-in simulator runtimes are included (iOS 17.0, watchOS 10.0, tvOS 17.0). We’ll be adding other runtimes in the next updates.
More info about Bitrise stack policies: