- Bitrise CLI 1.7.0 available on all stacks!
- Python PIP pre-installed on Linux/Android : https://github.com/bitrise-docker/bitrise-base/pull/119 - thanks @bootstraponline !
- SDK tools updated to 26.0.2 : https://github.com/bitrise-docker/android/pull/95 - thanks @koral !
- More detailed system report + “emulator” package preinstalled : https://github.com/bitrise-docker/android/pull/96/files - thanks @koral !
- Xcode 9.0.x stack: upgrade from Xcode 9 beta 2 to Xcode 9 beta 3
- Xamarin Beta update: https://releases.xamarin.com/beta-release-15-3-preview-4/
This week’s changes (diffs)
Stack System Reports
You can find the full system report of all of the available Stacks on GitHub: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise.io/tree/master/system_reports.
If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: discuss.bitrise.io/t/281.