- NodeJS version upgrade from v6 to v7 PR
- Preinstalled android packages cleanup: https://github.com/bitrise-docker/android/pull/55
Older point releases of
build-tools were removed, as you can see in the PR.
If your project depends on one of these older point releases of the
build-tools, and you get an error like this (we use
23.0.1 as an example here, replace the version number with any of the removed ones, it works for all):
A problem occurred configuring project ':app'. > failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.1
You have two ways to solve this:
- Upgrade your project to use a newer
23.0.2(related #how-to guide: How to set/update the Build Tools version in your Android gradle project) - this is the recommended solution, as this will result in the fastest builds
- Install the
build-toollike you would any other Android package.
- Use the new Install missing Android tools Step (Android - automatic dependency installer (e.g. build-tools) step : Install missing Android tools), which can do this automatically for you (you can add this step right after the Git Clone step in your workflow).
- Or add a
Scriptstep to your workflow with:
echo y | android update sdk --no-ui --all --filter build-tools-23.0.1 | grep 'package installed'. Related docs with more information: http://devcenter.bitrise.io/android/frequent-android-issues/#install-an-additional-android-package
If you get this error:
You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components: [Android SDK Build-Tools 23.0.1]. Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager. Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html
You can either follow the previous steps, or alternatively you can provide the required license files - see: http://devcenter.bitrise.io/android/frequent-android-issues/#alternative-solution-for-the-license-error
- Xamarin Beta update: https://releases.xamarin.com/beta-release-cycle-9-rc-builds/
- Xamarin Stable & Alpha also had an update, we could not find these on https://releases.xamarin.com , but it was available in Xamarin Studio as an update.
- Include a default
debug.keystorefor Xamarin (PR)
This week’s change diffs
Stack System Reports
You can find the full system report of all of the available Stacks on GitHub: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise.io/tree/master/system_reports.
If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: https://discuss.bitrise.io/t/how-are-the-bitrise-io-stack-updated-and-with-what-frequency/281.