- Bitrise CLI 1.5.5
- SDK tools updated to 25.2.5 &
android-25system image & a couple of
- Ruby 2.4 on Xcode Edge and on Xcode 8.3.x stacks
- Xcode 8.3.x stack: Due to
brewchanges, which had some surprising breaking behavior even if you do a simple
update) we had to rebuild the Xcode 8.3.x stack, so it’s pretty much identical to Xcode Edge (both have the latest versions of all the preinstalled tools), the only difference is Xcode version.
- Stable update: https://releases.xamarin.com/service-release-cycle-9/
- Beta & Alpha update: https://releases.xamarin.com/beta-release-15-1-beta-preview-1/
This week’s changes (diffs)
Stack System Reports
You can find the full system report of all of the available Stacks on GitHub: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise.io/tree/master/system_reports.
If you’d like to add additional tools to be pre-installed you can find the instructions on GitHub, for both the Linux and for the macOS stacks.
Information about Stack types & update schedules can be found here: discuss.bitrise.io/t/281.