Unable to upload Provisioning profile and certificate on the Code Signing Tab

Hi, I’m trying to upload iOS provisioning profile and certificate in the Code Signing tab but can’t see the option to enable me to do that. Below is the screenshot. I have added the Certificate and profile installer process to the workflow.
The app’s URL - Bitrise - Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery - iOS & Android Build Automation and I have enabled support access.

Any suggestions/help will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting @zebraiq!

Indeed this was due to a recent change, which now presents those options by the Project Type set for your app (can be changed on the Settings tab of the app).

We’ll fix this ASAP, so that those sections show up again for cross platform apps. In the meantime the workaround is to change the Project Type to e.g. iOS, upload the files, then feel free to change back the type to React Native, Ionic or any other cross platform type you use.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks again for reporting the issue here, we’ll notify you here once it’s fixed!

Hi @zebraiq,
Sorry for the inconveniences.
We released the fix, so can you please check it and let us know if you are still facing the issue?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.