Unable to perform work on main run loop, process main thread busy for 2.0s - recommend retry by client

I implemented the new screenshot tests of Xcode 9 and they often fail on bitrise when 2 integrations are running in parallel with the following error message:

Executed 66 tests, with 0 failures (0 unexpected) in 5.126 (5.197) seconds
Quick.framework
All tests
Test Suite BeiwagenUITests.xctest started
ScreenshotUITests
✗ testScreenshotApp, Unable to perform work on main run loop, process main thread busy for 2.0s - recommend retry by client
BeiwagenUITests.ScreenshotUITests
testScreenshotApp, Unable to perform work on main run loop, process main thread busy for 2.0s - recommend retry by client
<unknown>:0
Executed 1 test, with 1 failure (0 unexpected) in 53.847 (53.851) seconds
Failed to update screenshot names, error: screenshot not exists at: /Users/vagrant/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Beiwagen-fkftxgyqzutwhfgakscnfpopktat/Logs/Test/Attachments/Screenshot_64ECA6ED-9C8F-438B-A88E-83CFC060F616.png
xcode test exit code: 65
xcode test failed, error: exit status 65
If you can't find the reason of the error in the log, please check the raw-xcodebuild-output.log
The log file is stored in $BITRISE_DEPLOY_DIR, and its full path
is available in the $BITRISE_XCODE_RAW_TEST_RESULT_TEXT_PATH environment variable.

The XCUITests do NOT use any 3rd party libraries.

Anybody an idea?

Hi @blackjacx1,
sorry for my late response, could you please write us on bitrise.io on-site-chat? i would need to take a look on your full build log file.

@blackjacx1 did you manage to solve the issue? If not, can you please copy the link/url of the build here, or contact us through the onsite chat on bitrise.io?