Bitrise Build Issue Report template
Description of the issue
Faslane is no longer able to install certificates:
[00:04:00]: Installing certificate…
security: SecKeychainSearchCopyNext: The specified item could not be found in the keychain.
[00:04:01]: There are no local code signing identities found.
You can run
security find-identity -v -p codesigningto get this output.
This Stack Overflow thread has more information: https://stackoverflow.com/q/35390072/774.
(Check in Keychain Access for an expired WWDR certificate: https://stackoverflow.com/a/35409835/774 has more info.)
Xcode 10.1.x High Sierra
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- Does a “Rebuild” help? NO
- Does a rebuild without caches help? WE DON’T USE CACHES
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? EVERY TIME
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? NO
- When did the issue start? ABOUT A WEEK AGO
Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC by following our [local debug guide]? NO, IT WORKS FINE LOCALLY BY USING THE BITRISE COMMAND
This was working perfectly fine before a week ago or so. This workflow has run for about a month without errors.