Start Android Emulator stuck at “Checking for started device serial…”
Description of the issue
Step continually outputs “Checking for started device serial…” and fails as emulator doesn’t start.
1.3.x worked on 2017.10.30, didn’t work from 2017.11.06 (I’ve not got any builds in between these dates to confirm exact day). I’ve had to downgrade to 1.2.1 which does work right now. I’m guessing an environment change has caused this.
Where did the issue happen?
Xamarin Stable Stack
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : No cache steps used
- If you have multiple different build configurations (workflows), does the issue affect all/more than one? : All
- If it’s an issue which happens sporadically, what’s the frequency? (e.g. Once a day ; about x% of the builds) : Always
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : Downgrading to v1.2.x doesn’t have the issue
- When did the issue start? : 2017.11.06
Can it be reproduced by running the build locally with our CLI ( https://www.bitrise.io/cli ), after doing a new git clone of the repository into the
/tmp directory and running the build from there with the Bitrise CLI ( https://www.bitrise.io/cli )? N/A
Please attach the build log (you can download the build log from the build’s page, once the build is finished, using the “Download log” button - floating at the bottom right corner of the log viewer), or if you can’t attach the whole log then send the full log through a private channel (e.g. email - https://www.bitrise.io/contact ), with a link to the related Discuss issue.
I’ve enabled Bitrise Support user for the app: https://www.bitrise.io/app/590e93999900818f