Bitrise Build Issue Report template
Description of the issue
start-android-emulator Step just doesn’t work.
I’m trying to start Emulator to using for appium test with this spec:
Configs: - Name: Android - Platform: android-21 - Abi: armeabi-v7a - Tag: default (google_apis is not work too) - Options: - AndroidHome: /Users/vagrant/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx - CustomHardwareProfileContent:
Stack: Hybrid stack, with both Android tools and Xcode 8
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- If you have multiple different build configurations (workflows), does the issue affect all/more than one? : YES
- If it’s an issue which happens sporadically, what’s the frequency? (e.g. Once a day ; about x% of the builds) : 100%
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : From the beginning.
Can it be reproduced by running the build locally with our CLI ( https://www.bitrise.io/cli ), after doing a new git clone of the repository into the
/tmp directory and running the build from there with the Bitrise CLI ( https://www.bitrise.io/cli )? NO