Manage ios code signing error "failed to install certificate ... The user name or passphrase you entered is not correct"

Code signing shows strange error
So far tried to delete and add certificates
changed workflows
changed steps
nothing worked out please help

6 Likes

Mine is also doing it as of today… what’s going on

Also getting the same issue. We need to release, fallbacking to manual :frowning:

We have the same issue:
security “set-key-partition-list” “-S” “apple-tool:,apple:” “-k” “[REDACTED]” “/Users/[REDACTED]/Library/Keychains/login.keychain” failed, out: security: SecKeychainItemSetAccessWithPassword: The user name or passphrase you entered is not correct.

keychain: “/Users/[REDACTED]/Library/Keychains/login.keychain-db”

We need to release for a release next week. Can somebody help here? We have an active, expensive subscription for such cases…

Definitely not happy with manual deployment.

1 Like

We also experienced the same issue:
The user name or passphrase you entered is not correct

I got same issue.
I didn’t any change to certificate and password.

failed to manage code signing: failed to install codesigning files: failed to install certificate: security set-key-partition-list -S apple-tool:,apple: -k ***** /Users/[REDACTED]/Library/Keychains/login.keychain-db failed: security: SecKeychainItemSetAccessWithPassword: The user name or passphrase you entered is not correct.

Same here, with the same error

security “set-key-partition-list” “-S” “apple-tool:,apple:” “-k” “[REDACTED]” “/Users/[REDACTED]/Library/Keychains/login.keychain” failed, out: security: SecKeychainItemSetAccessWithPassword: The user name or passphrase you entered is not correct.

Same here with same error until of the day

security set-key-partition-list -S apple-tool:,apple: -k ***** /Users/[REDACTED]/Library/Keychains/login.keychain-db failed: security: SecKeychainItemSetAccessWithPassword: The user name or passphrase you entered is not correct.

We have the same error here. Haven’t changed anything

2 Likes

Same thing here today, no changes have been made to the configuration. Last build, and it was successful, was 25th of May.

It does work again

4 Likes

by the way i was able to fix it by choosing other version of Xcode, before it was 13.2, then i changed it to 13.4 and it worked out :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.