Issue with integrating Incoming Webhooks with enterprise bitbucket repository

Hi Team, I am facing an issue while connecting the incoming webhook on the bitbucket enterprise repository with the below issue.

Text:
"
Response details
HTTP status:400

Headers
Connection: keep-alive
Server: Cowboy
Content-Length: 94
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 05:01:39 GMT
Via: 1.1 localhost (Apache-HttpClient/4.4.1 (cache))
Content-Type: application/json

Body
{“error”:“Failed to transform the webhook: Issue with Headers: No Content-Type Header found”}
"

It is giving me HTTP status: 400 error. Could you guide me to address this. I am trying to set automatic trigger builds via incoming Webhooks setup on bitrise.

Thank you,
Bharath

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have followed the guide for Bitbucket here: https://github.com/bitrise-io/bitrise-webhooks#bitbucket-v2-webhooks---setup--usage and get the same error as OP.

Hi @brvenkatesh and @MartinLundbergExtern,

Sorry to hear about the issues! Can you please contact us about these issues directly either via e-mail or via chat? These hook URLs are rather sensitive info that you might not want to expose here, but we’d need them to debug your reports.

Hi @bitce, thank you for your reply. The webhook actually works like it’s supposed to when actually used so no worries. The error is still there when I press the “test connection” button, though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.