[IOS] XCode-Archive step with Cache-Push/Pull

Description of the issue

My incremental XCode-Archive step do not cache build, and every build take 17+ min, how to save this BIG build time?

Environment:

MacOS

If on Bitrise.io: which stack? If not on Bitrise.io: on what operating system? (Plus any other information you can share)

Latest version step

1 Like

same here, 20 min builds for this step , for a “hello world” expo project in react native ,

I tried to put in my cache:

~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData
./Pods
node_modules

but without any change

Hi @bazumax

Caching can help with a lot of builds, but the efficiency of the Build Cache depends on the size of the files you want to cache, as well as on the number of files you want to cache.

Alternatively, you can also turn off the “Clean build” setting in the workflow editor without causing issues. The first one will still have to do a clean build, because there’s no build cache at the time it runs but subsequent Xcode steps can use the build cache of the previous Xcode step(s), reducing the compilation time.

You can also submit your build using our support form, we would be happy to take a look!

It doesn’t help with archiving files, only for build, tested with capacitor

Can you send me one of your builds to take a look?

Please make sure support access is enabled.

Thank you!

Yes, this is one of latest builds
Build

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.