Description of the issue
I have iOS build workflow designated to create apple docs with jazzy.
- pod install step (always working fine)
- script step to install jazzy gem (always working fine)
- script step to build docs for scheme#1 (randomly fails)
- script step to build docs for scheme#2 (randomly fails)
Script steps to build docs for schemes look like this:
jazzy -c -o docs/SDK -x -workspace,SDK.xcworkspace,-scheme,SDK --min-acl public
jazzy itself invoke xcodebuild to build the docs
These script steps fail randomly with error:
DerivedData/SDK-afhonkjkzymabegjvlljtkhlofwx/Index/DataStore -index-system-modules /Users/vagrant/git/SDK/Model/CardInfo.swift:10:8: error: no such module 'Bender' import Bender
Bender is one of the pods added during the pod install step.
Stranger thing is that Immediate rebuild will fix the issue for a couple of builds but eventually it will fail with the same message again.
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : YES
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Sporadically
Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC by following our [local debug guide] - NO