Bitrise Build Issue Report template
Description of the issue
This is the first time I use Bitrise and online CI. I’ll try to explain.
I got an iOS project which includes Cocoapods with multiple targets.
When I want to build with XCode on my Mac, everything is fine. When I try with Bitrise, it stops arriving at the xcodebuild step when choosing the scheme. It says that the scheme doesn’t exist. I tried to you the command xcodebuild -project “MyProjectName” -list and I see the scheme I want to build.
Where did the issue happen?
_If on Bitrise.io: which stack? If not on Bitrise.io: on what operating system? On Bitrise.io with the Xcode 8.2.x on macOS 10.12. Same problem on Xcode 8.0.x on macOS 10.11. I tried with the CLI on my Mac, but it crashes later (I explain in the answer about the Bitrise CLI).
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step? xcodebuild, latest version
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. : NO
- If you have multiple different build configurations (workflows), does the issue affect all/more than one? : NO (I got one workflow)
- If it’s an issue which happens sporadically, what’s the frequency? (e.g. Once a day ; about x% of the builds) :
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : build #7, today @15:11
Can it be reproduced by running the build locally with our CLI ( https://www.bitrise.io/cli ), after doing a new git clone of the repository into the
/tmp directory and running the build from there with the Bitrise CLI ( https://www.bitrise.io/cli )?
Yes and No. Yes it may be start the build with the environment and No because it says that a variable is missing.
Please attach the build log (you can download the build log from the build’s page, once the build is finished, using the “Download log” button - floating at the bottom right corner of the log viewer), or if you can’t attach the whole log then send the full log through a private channel (e.g. email - https://www.bitrise.io/contact ), with a link to the related GitHub issue.
I send the log via mail