Bitrise Build Issue Report template
Description of the issue
Bitrise is uploading two .aab files to deploy directory
e[34;1mMove APK and AAB files...e[0m copy app/build/intermediates/intermediary_bundle/release/app-release.aab to /bitrise/deploy/app-release.aab e[33;1m 1 attempt failed:e[0m file already exists at: /bitrise/deploy/app-release.aab e[33;1m Retrying...e[0m copy app/build/outputs/bundle/release/app-release.aab to /bitrise/deploy/app-release20190815132132.aab e[32;1mThe app path is now available in the Environment Variable: $BITRISE_AAB_PATH (value: /bitrise/deploy/app-release20190815132132.aab)e[0m e[32;1mThe app paths list is now available in the Environment Variable: $BITRISE_AAB_PATH_LIST (value: /bitrise/deploy/app-release.aab|/bitrise/deploy/app-release20190815132132.aab)e[0m
I know from similar issue File already exists error that this happens if first file already exists. However, unlike other bug, we are only running one gradle build task. This started after we migrated from generating apks to aabs.
I can’t see from the logs where we initially moved
app-release.aab to deploy directory. So I don’t know how there is already a duplicate.
2xCPU (n1) / 7.5 GB RAM
2xCPU (Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2) / 4 GB RAM
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- gradle_file: “$GRADLE_BUILD_FILE_PATH”
- gradle_task: app:bundleRelease
- gradlew_path: “$GRADLEW_PATH”
title: Build and sign release app bundle
- Does a “Rebuild” help? : NO
- Does a rebuild without caches help? not sure
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : EVERY TIME
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : already latest
- When did the issue start? : when we switched to building .aab