While trying to build an IPA file via Bitrise, iOS constantly fails with the following error:
Error (Xcode): “Runner” requires a provisioning profile. Select a provisioning profile in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
It appears that there was a problem signing your application prior to installation on the device.
Verify that the Bundle Identifier in your project is your signing id in Xcode
Also try selecting ‘Product > Build’ to fix the problem:
Error (Xcode): Signing for “FirebaseInAppMessaging-InAppMessagingDisplayResources” requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
I am able to create a build via XCode directly, but Bitrise builds constantly keep failing for the past one month.
XCode 13.2.x on macOS 11.6.
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
Step Flutter email@example.com causes the issue.
- _Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) NO
- _Does a rebuild without caches help? (You can remove the
Cache:Pushsteps temporarily to not to use the cache, or you can delete all the caches on the
Settingstab of the app. NO
- _Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? Everytime
- _Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? NO
- _When did the issue start? Never have been able to create an IPA file