I’m trying to build and release a flutter application on Birtise.io.
The application was developed on windows plattform, in Android Studio 3.2.1.
The application release for Android builds good, but in iOs it shows this error at the end of the email@example.com step:
Using new build systemnote: Planning buildnote: Constructing build descriptionerror: There are no accounts registered with Xcode. Add your developer account to Xcode (in target 'Runner' from project 'Runner')error: No profiles for 'cu.ampersand.ch4rl3sB.reneTaxis' were found: Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'cu.ampersand.ch4rl3sB.reneTaxis'. (in target 'Runner' from project 'Runner')
Bitrise.io Stack: deploy
at the end of Flutter Build v0.12.0
- Does a “Rebuild” help? No
- Does a rebuild without caches help? No (No cache used)
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Yes (6 last build attempts)
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : No (Started with v0.9.2 upgrade to ‘allways latest’)
- When did the issue start? : build#17
NO LOCAL REPRODUCCION