Disable build notifications via user profile toggle

I expect, similar to other services, that the Notification preferences allows controlling notifications. However, there’s no checkbox for globally disabling all build notifications on the profile notifications section.

Allow disabling of email notifications per user

Here’s an example from GitHub:

Thanks for the #feature-request @bootstraponline! Definitely a good idea!

In the meantime, you can control whether you want to get notifications for a single app or not with the Watch/Unwatch button on the app’s bitrise.io page. Not the same of course, just wanted to mention in case someone is looking for an existing option in the meantime. The API will also help, just added this to the WIP list there.

is the solution we’re currently using. :slight_smile:

That works too, if you don’t want to receive build notification emails for any of your apps :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, that’s the use case here. One checkbox to globally disable all notifications for a user account. :smile:

Being in an agency, this could be really useful for us as well

What I would like is an option to make notifications opt-in for new projects. Working in an agency there are a lot of projects under our company account that I have no interest in and they clutter up my inbox until I can go and unwatch them (which I only realised I could at all do recently)