Bitrise Build Issue Report template
Description of the issue
Credentials are not working on the step ‘Deploy to iTunes Connect - Application Loader’.
This was working on previous version (0.X.X), I have correct apple id and password set up. But I get following error:
Could not configure Apple Service authentication: no credentials provided
I’m using apple_id connection (so no API), and I double checked that Apple ID and Password are correct.
I’m guessing that I have something wrong on my settings, since this never worked with version 1.X. I haven’t found help anywhere, hence this topic.
Thanks for the help
Where did the issue happen?
Xcode 12.5.x, on macOS 11.2 (Big Sur)
Which build Step causes the issue and which version of the step?
- Does a “Rebuild” help? (You can trigger a rebuild from the Build’s page, by clicking the “Rebuild” button in the top right corner of a finished build) : NO
- Does a rebuild without caches help? : NO
- Does the issue happen sporadically, or every time? : Every time
- Does upgrading the build Step to the latest version help? : NO
- When did the issue start? : When I upgraded from version 0.x to 1.x (latest)
_Can it be reproduced on your own Mac/PC?
I get the same result locally with Bitrise CLI. I put the credentials in .bitrise.secrets.yml file.